Monday, December 7, 2009

Etsy store

Hey everyone! I've got an Etsy store now.

I'm featuring mini album kits and other little bits from time to time. You know how I love to shop and this has brought out the treasure trover in me!

Anyhoo, hope to have the actual website up soon. ( But for now, I will remain FlimsyFilm - LOL.

Please check out my YouTube videos - see all the doof-meyer things I say! All I can say is, don't make videos at

Oh, and remember my post earlier this year about Luminarte? Well, they've just announced that they are part of the Creative Imaginations company. I don't know if it means they are partners or if CI bought them. My guess is the latter. You know, they had the Rain product years ago - I think the original "glimmer mist" - but I don't think they marketed enough, kwim?


Arlene said...

Hi Karen!! :-) I wasn't sure how to get a hold of you... hehehe! I got your comment on my blog that you are interested in joining the Tag Swap I'm hosting in Feb. Please send me an email at if you are still interested. Thanks!! hugs, Arlene :-)

tginguyen said...

Woman, what are you up to? Update your blog so I can blog-stalk you.

Just wanted to see what is going on in your world


Jackie said...

Hello Karen. It's Jackie from weelife. You've won the book Hand in Hand. I need your address ... email me at jackie at weelife dot com. And congratulations!